HOW WE DEFINE OURSELVES
ECOAR))) is an association for (Counter)discourse, Construction and Coordination of Alternatives and Social Response which seeks to become a useful tool for social movements and the citizenship based on the following basic points:
- ETHICAL CONSUMERISM
- DEFENCE OF THE PUBLIC SERVICES
- DEFENCE OF THE HUMAN RIGHTS (PCR-ESCR)
- SOCIAL AND SECULAR “STATE”
- HORIZONTALIZATION OF SOCIETY
Ecoar))) seeks to build a coordination and mobilisation organisation/community creating a critical and active social fabric in order to organise, from the local to the international level, a united response to capitalist hegemony through diversity, an inclusive attitude and network work. Thus, we set the following goals:
- Creation of discourse and counter-discourse.
- Introduction, support and defence of projects, organisations and groups of social dynamization and criticism.
- Environment dynamization through critical and participative-reflexive actions and initiatives.
- Monitoring and creation of initiatives and networks which affect different mobilizations and local, national and international social boosts.
- Boosting and defence of minorities.