WHICH ARE ECOAR)))’S LINES OF WORK?
- Our behaviour, actions and initiatives always follow the line drawn by our 10 ideological points and the action principles consistent with these points.
- Our group works because each person ALWAYS does what they promise. We build trust among each other.
- We seek quality, not quantity.
- We do not only fight against the current system, but we also look for solutions and alternatives.
- Every opinion ALWAYS has a voice and place.
- Social response is always understood as a RESPONSIBLE, EFFECTIVE, PLANNED, QUALITATIVE and FEARLESS response.
- We are guided by integrity in every action, situation and circumstance, and not by the established legislation.
- Each participant contributes with WHAT they want, WHEN they want and THE WAY they want.
- This is an open project which is formed depending on the people who join it.
- Economic Independence
- We do not accept money from governments or companies.
- There is a limit on individual contributions in order to avoid “dependence” from any of the parties.
- Action Independence
- We only represent ourselves. We define ourselves as a nonunionist, nonpartisan and non-confessional association.
- Legal Independence
- We do not exist legally.
We join our efforts
- We move away from “purity”; we seek generosity in agreements, so we focus on the common points.
- We seek convergence between people and groups with similar social concerns.
- If there is no agreement, ECOAR))) will not take action, but its members may.
- Transparency prevents different working rhythms within the group. Thus, we all keep the same pace, seeking the same objectives and the same strategy and philosophy.
- Transparency prevents distrust inside and outside the group.